This homemade strawberry popsicle recipe will become a go-to in your house. SO DELICIOUS and it only needs THREE ingredients.
As a mom of three, I thrive on recipes that are simple, fast, and healthy. Like an toddler, my kids go through phases where they don’t like fruit. So I routinely make fruit popsicles and switch up the fruit base depending on what I have in my fridge. Because come on, kids and popsicles go together like peanut butter and jelly.
3 Ingredient Strawberry Popsicles
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 frozen banana (not pictured)
- In a blender, puree all ingredients until smooth. Pour into your popsicle mold and freeze 3-4 hours. Makes 5-6 popsicles.
- Get creative. Try adding small pieces of fruit, chia seeds, or even mini dark chocolate chips. Visit superhealtykids.com to find recipes that sneak in veggies!
- Adding frozen banana will sweeten up the popsicle and give it a creamy texture. Add less banana if you don’t like that banana flavor.
- Don’t have fresh fruit? Use frozen fruit. You may need to add more coconut milk to get a smooth consistency.
- Try to find a silicone popsicle mold. It’s bpa-free and won’t absorb any smell. To loosen the popsicle out of the mold, try running it under water for a few seconds.
- No popsicle mold? Use small paper cups. Freeze the popsicles for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, then poke in the popsicle sticks and continue to freeze until solid.