Lookin’ for some good ole fashion fun? OC Bubble Pop is calling your name!
Located at The District in Tustin, this indoor bubble experience is sure you blow your mind. No pun intended.
OC Bubble Pop opened in September 2018 by co-creators (and longtime friends) Theresa Vuong and Jennifer Li. And in just a short period of time, this bubble extravaganza has become a popular spot for families.
As you walk into OC Bubble Pop, you’ll notice a large open space (4500 square feet to be exact) filled with 10 completely different bubble stations. And the environment is oh so kid-friendly. Tons of room for kids to run around and chase bubbles, tables and benches to relax from all the bubble fun, and even a small snack bar.
Without sounding overly cliche, there’s something magical about bubbles, right?
Watching them float in the air and then watching them pop. Well, try imagining hundreds of bubbles or bubbles as big as your body. With 10 different bubble stations, your kid is guaranteed entertainment for at least a couple hours. Not to mention, the bubbles are of course non-toxic and vegan so you don’t have to worry about any icky ingredients. And did I mention the music is on point? Everything from Frozen and Moana to Grease and Pitch Perfect.
Some things to know:
- All day admission- Your ticket is valid the entire day. You can visit in the morning, have lunch at one of the nearby restaurants, and then come back for some more bubble fun.
- Dedicated stroller parking- plenty of room to park your stroller.
- Event space and private parties- There is a special room dedicated for birthday parties and you can even rent out the entire space if you’re looking for a private event.
- Bring an extra set of clothes- My kids were insanely excited about every bubble station so their clothes ended up a little wet from all the fun.
- There is a waiver you’ll need to fill out so save yourself some time and complete it online before you arrive.
If you ask me, the best part about OC Bubble Pop is that the fun extends beyond your kids.
Parents get to partake in the bubble action and it’s pretty awesome. Who doesn’t love to act like a big kid? And another plus is that even young toddlers can get in on the action which is refreshing. Often times, young toddlers can’t be left out because they’re not old enough but the stations are tailored for young toddlers as well as big kids.
FYI, OC Bubble Pop is also hosting events like Story Time, Parent’s Night Out, Parent & Me Painting/ Bubble Classes and even Girl’s Night Out Cookie Decorating. Be sure to check the event page for more information!
I will say one thing. Be prepared for your kids to fall in love with this place.
My kids have been talking about OC Bubble Pop from the moment we left. They’re literally itching to go back. Truly, a one-of-a-kind experience for kids and adults. Seriously, do yourself a favor and check this place out. Your kids will thank you. And for the month of March, mention my blog review or my name and you’ll save 15% on admission.
Have fun and I can’t wait to hear about your bubblicious experience. I realize that was corny but hey, the bubbles have got to me!